We’re back from travelling 26,000 miles, each, around the world, playing in 3 continents.
- It rocked.
- We played in some amazing places, and even ended up doing a BBC radio session live to air across the UK! [online soon].
- We played at SxSW in Austin Texas and got given more free clothes, CDs and cigarettes than you can poke a stick at.
- Dean and Tim played the first ever 2 piece screamfeeder gig in London.
- Kel got her bag, passport and tickets stolen, but she was recognised by staff at the consulate the next day.
- Dean almost got arrested in Paris.
- We lost our tambourine and keyboard stand.
Check the website for the first installment of photos from NZ, LA Tx, NY, London, and a little more too. GO HERE NOW!: https://www.screamfeeder.com
Our homecoming gig in Brisbane is at the Troubadour on Sunday 25th April, (pre Anzac day public holiday) with Mexico City and Solid Archers. It’s free entry, so be early (it’s a small place).
We don’t have a rehearsal room any more so it’s gonna be fun.
We’re also doing a May residency at Brisbane’s DEPOT nightclub, in May [all gigs free entry]:
So that’s a lot of music for free you lucky people.
see you at the bar, tim/kel/dean/dazza *screamfeeder*