You can hear the whole thing on our bandcamp.
Our 7th proper studio album, and the one released after the longest break we’ve ever had.
10 brand new tunes from us, as well as last year’s 3 singles, All Over It Again, Alone In A Crowd and Karen Trust Me.
We recorded the album at The Shed, in Brisbane, late 2016, with Darek Mudge as chief engineer. We then divided up the songs between 5 mix engineers to get some diversity in sounds and styles..
- Half Lies & Making It Up mixed by David Downham at Gradwell House Recording, NJ.
- Got A Feeling, Regrets & Sciatic Heart mixed by Paul Q. Kolderie at Camp St Studios, MA.
- All Over It Again mixed by Wayne Connolly at The Neve Room, Sydney.
- Sonic Souvenirs, Alone in a Crowd, Not Afraid & Going To California mixed at The Shed by Darek.
- Falling & Shelter mixed by Brad Wood at Seagrass Studio, Los Angeles, CA.
Band and front cover photography by the awesome Stephen Booth.
We’re going on tour to celebrate. Details and ticketing: